FREE SafeHouse Explorer
See SafeHouse Explorer in action.
Ver 3.01 for Windows (3MB)
Requires Microsoft Windows
XP, Vista, Windows 7, 32 or 64 bits.
ENCRYPTION FOR DISKS & MEMORY STICKS!
SafeHouse Explorer is FREE encryption software which we’re making available to everyone as a free download in order to promote data privacy and help you to protect your confidential files.
This FREE security software is full featured and will never expire!
WHAT IS SAFEHOUSE EXPLORER?
SafeHouse Explorer makes your secret files invisible and hides them from snoopers, intruders and anyone else who doesn’t have your permission to view them.
SafeHouse Explorer uses passwords and maximum-strength 256-bit advanced encryption to completely hide and defend your sensitive files, including photos, videos, spreadsheets, databases and just about any other kind of file that you might have.
SafeHouse Explorer can protect files residing on any drive, including memory sticks, external USB drives, network servers, CD/DVDs and even iPods. We also support U3 Smart Drives.
SafeHouse Explorer creates hidden private storage areas on your local hard drive or external media to hold your confidential files. Your files are completely invisible until you enter your password. After you enter your secret password, you access your files using SafeHouse Explorer’s familiar drag-and-drop Explorer-like interface.
Works Just Like Windows Explorer…
Receive 40% OFF our Professional Edition.
How? Just install SafeHouse Explorer. You’ll find a link on the menu bar. Click it!
Why? Because once you see how easy it is to fully protect your files, we think you’ll be interested in some of the extra power and daily conveniences of our Professional Edition.
- Complete full-featured stand-alone security solution.
- Hides, locks and encrypts documents, spreadsheets, photos, videos and anything else.
- Perfect for USB memory sticks and other portable media – even iPods!
- Super strong 256-bit Twofish advanced encryption ensures your total protection.
- Unlimited number of private storage vaults as large as 2,000 Gigabytes each.
- Graphical password strength meter helps you choose strong passwords.
- Can be run directly from USB memory sticks without prior Windows installation.
- Can create self-extracting EXE encrypted storage vaults. Just click and run.
- Fully-compatible with all other SafeHouse products and file formats.
- Full version is 100% FREE and freely distributable. Never expires!
And Still More…
Optionally Run Stand-Alone without Installing
SafeHouse Explorer can optionally be run as a stand-alone executable file without needing to be installed, meaning that it can be run directly from USB memory devices or even the Internet; thereby making it possible for you to now access your protected files from public access PCs found in schools and libraries.
The download file found at the top of this page is a standard Windows setup program which installs into Windows much like any other program. You can then copy the actual EXE program file to your memory stick – which we’ve made easy to do through a convenient menu tool.
See how to run SafeHouse Explorer directly from the Internet.
Use in Combination with SafeHouse Personal and Professional Editions
SafeHouse Explorer is the perfect companion to our other SafeHouse products. Each of our products serves a slightly different purpose, and it’s quite common for people to use SafeHouse Explorer plus one of the others at the same time — possibly one on your desktop, and the other for memory sticks.
All SafeHouse products are fully compatible with each other and are designed to interoperate and share files. Each product will also adjust its menus when it finds one of the others present on the same machine in order to expose features from the other product.
Free open-source disk encryption software for Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk.
- Encrypts an entire partition or storage device such as USB flash drive or hard drive.
- Encrypts a partition or drive where Windows is installed (pre-boot authentication).
- Encryption is automatic, real-time (on-the-fly) and transparent.
- Parallelization and pipelining allow data to be read and written as fast as if the drive was not encrypted.
- Encryption can be hardware-accelerated on modern processors.
- Provides plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you to reveal the password:
Hidden volume (steganography) and hidden operating system.
More information about the features of TrueCrypt may be found in the documentation.
Ver mais em http://www.truecrypt.org/